Adding Pages and Information
- Do not create unnecessary pages that are not Lorde related.
- Refrain from bias in any article.
- Be sure you are making a necessary page to the wiki when creating new pages. Contact a local staff member if you'd like confirmation.
- If someone edits or undoes your edit with good reason, do not edit it back unless you'd like to personally talk to the opposing editor.
- Do not plagiarize content from another wiki's page or copy-and-paste from a citation source. If you do copy + paste information from an interview, put quotations and cite.
- For adding to the chronology of a song, always use the chronology of a studio album, even if it is also featured on EP. For unreleased songs, use "Unreleased" as the chronology name. If the song only is featured on EP, use the chronology of that EP, but only for the songs only featured on the EP.
Adding Categories and Subpages
- For adding the stub category to articles, the article must be shorter then the article's infobox and lacking important information such as "Writing and Composition".
- Do not create new categories without alerting an admin or staffmember for approval.
- Do not create any "/Lyrics" pages until you have confirmed lyrics of at least three songs.
Citing and Referencing Information
- On music articles, use only official U.S cover art that is confirmed to be the cover.
- Please cite any new information regarding a release date of an album to be released.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.