If you wish to file a complain contact any of the admins and follow these instructions.
Before reporting read these simple rules:
- You should only file true reports. Any false reports of issues will result in action being taken.
- You will not archive or remove any information from any report.
- You are encouraged to provide links when an issue's original report does not contain needed ones.
- You should attempt to refrain from posting duplicate reports by checking prior to making a report to see if an issue is already awaiting an admin's attention.
- Reports on issues from the Chatroom must be accompanied by a Screenshot of the incident.
Filing a complaint:
- After the above rules, file a complaint if you have one on any of the admins talk pages/message boards.
- We will respond within a span of 24 hours. If we do not respond within 48 hours you have permission to send it again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.